SUN VTT Canoë,
Welcome to the Tarn Gorges, in the Grands Causses Regional Nature Park and the Cevennes National Park, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, 20 km from Millau and its famous Viaduct. At the mouth of the Tarn Gorges, the team at the SUN VTT CANOE is there to welcome you. We offer you well on renting canoe or kayak with various courses as well as many activities of sport/nature in the gorges of the Tarn.
The Tubing, descent of the Tarn Gorges in special buoys, is to the novelty 2018 in SUN VTT CANOE.
At our SUN VTT CANOE base you will find :
- A warm welcome from our receptionists
- A large private, shady carpark
- An enclosure where you can park your motor bikes while you are enjoying our activities.
- Toilets and showers are provided
- A cold drink distributor
- You will be accompanied and given all the necessary explanations by our team of qualified and licenced instructors, with a description of each activity.
- First rate equipment
Thanks to the wealth of hidden beauty spots and spectacular sites in the region, your visit will lead you from one lovely surprise to another. Unchanged nature, river meanders, limestone corries and cliffs all await you, for an unforgettable adventure.
The SUN VTT CANOE team will place all their skill and knowledge at your service, but above all will treat you with all the warmth and hospitality that the local people are known for. Because this is our home. We love this river and this region, and we know them well.
Our goal ? To make you love them to.
Our mission ? To ensure nothing but pleasure and enjoyment for you !