“Who hasn’t dreamt of flying through the air one day?”
In a two-seater paraglider, in a breath-taking setting, you will fly above Millau and its famous Viaduct, with only the noise of the wind to accompany you.
Rapt, ecstatic, overwhelmed, you are in heaven!!!
For 25 minutes, you are comfortably seated as a fantastic landscape unfolds beneath your feet. 800 metres above the ground, just like a relief map.
The Gorges of the Tarn and Dourbie are stretched as far as the eye can see, marking the extent of the 3 Causses limestone uplands (the Larzac Causse, the Black Causse and the Sauveterre Causse). The Millau Viaduct takes centre stage. Flights are available from 5 years old. Come and circle the skies with the Griffon Vultures, uncontested masters of their realm!!
Bring with you :
- Warm, comfortable clothing
- Introductory Flight: 60 € (A ten-minute descent in calm conditions: children from 4 years or people of nervous disposition, special equipment)
- Standard flight: 80 € (A twenty-minute flight including ascents. Afternoon
- Evening, this flight is appropriate for everyone, starting from 35 kg)
Contact us to find out about other available flights!
Get your adrenalin fix with this 50-metre jump from the St Eulalie de Cernon viaduct, where the old railway line, now used by the Larzac Vélorails (pedal railway) passes, opposite the splendid Knights Templar settlement of Sainte-Eulalie in the heart of the famous Larzac.
- Weight min/max: 33kg / 138kg
- Parental authorisation or presence of a parent required for minors.
- Contra-indications: epilepsy, pregnancy, cardiac or articular problems, diabetes…
- Medical certificate for the over 50s
- Full footwear required, no sandals!!
- Photo service: your jump will be photographed by a professional (from 25 to 30 photographs, moment by moment). You will be able to view them and buy them on the spot.
- 1 jump : 40 €/pers
- 2 jumps : 65 €/pers
- From 6 to 15 pers : 35 €/pers
- + than 15 persons : 30 €/pers